Your exercise and eating habits, age, gender, and health status all affect the number of bowel movements you experience on a given day. While there is no set number of bowel movements a person should have, it’s abnormal and possibly dangerous to go three or fewer times per week. So, you should be learning the ways that help you in the process of easy digestion. Here we present you the ways and learn what makes you poop instantly.
If you’ve been battling constipation for a while, though, and you have a weird feeling that something just isn’t systemically right, call up your doctor. It might be pointing to something more serious and you don’t want to take any risks. For those of you who just face constipation every now and again, though, happy pooping.
Constipation – A Common Problem
Constipation is characterized by less than three bowel movements per week.
However, it can also involve other unpleasant symptoms, such as discomfort when going to the bathroom, abdominal bloating and pain due to stools being hard, dry and difficult to pass.
Unfortunately, constipation can have a serious negative effect on quality of life, as well as your physical and mental health.
There are many natural ways to help relieve constipation. You can do these in the comfort of your own home and most of them are even supported by science.
What Makes You Poop Instantly?
Foods That Make You Poop Immediately
Do apples make you poop?
What fruits make you go to the bathroom?
These are the common type of questions that everyone suffering a kind of constipation and easy digestion problem will always want to ask. So, here we present you some of the foods that you should consider to eat if you feel like digestion isn’t happening easy.
- Prunes – they have lots of fiber and sorbitol, a natural laxative.
- Avocados – they are high in magnesium and attract water to soften stool.
- Kiwi – this fruit is low in sugar and high in fiber.
- Popcorn – plain popcorn is a good substitute for chips because it has fiber.
- Apples – Apples are a good source of fiber, with one small apple (5.3 ounces or 149 grams) providing 4 grams of fiber
- Flaxseed – the seeds are packed with fiber, but don’t eat them whole because they will pass through you. Add them to smoothies, oatmeal, or a salad.
- Oranges – they contain a flavonol called naringenin, which researchers found can work like a laxative to help constipation.
- Oatmeal – it contains insoluble fiber, which can bulk up stool, helping it pass quicker.
- Aloe Vera Juice – studies indicate that it can act as a laxative. This is one of the best drinks that make you poop instantly.
- Spinach – the green vegetable has fiber and magnesium. The mineral helps the colon contract and draws water in to flush things out.
- Beans – they contain resistant starch, a fiber that helps improve movement of food through the colon. It also helps balance bacteria in the GI tract.
- Green beans – this vegetable can be helpful due to its fiber content.
- Pears – Pears can help alleviate constipation in a few different ways. Pears are also high in sorbitol, a sugar alcohol that acts as an osmotic agent to pull water into the intestines and stimulate a bowel movement
- Rhubarb – Both rhubarb’s fiber content and natural laxative properties encourage regularity. Rhubarb also contains a compound called sennoside A, which has a laxative effect in the body. In fact, sennosides are even found in herbal laxatives like senna
- Cereal – a high fiber cereal consumed in the morning can trigger movement.
- Wheat bran – the outer layer of a wheat kernel is full of fiber, with about 25g per cup.
- Almonds – they are loaded with healthy fats, proteins, and fiber, but it is really the magnesium in them that helps with constipation.
- Sweet potatoes – In addition to providing a host of vitamins and minerals, sweet potatoes also contain a good amount of fiber that can help increase regularity.
- Kefir – it is packed with probiotics, and several studies show that probiotics can ease constipation.
- Raspberries – they contain double the fiber that strawberries do.
- Broccoli – this popular green vegetable has about 5.1g of insoluble fiber per cup.
Consider these foods that make you poop a lot to lose weight.
Some Other Natural Remedies To Poop Instantly
Exercise can stimulate muscles in the lower part of the digestive system. This part of the gut gets rid of waste from the body in the form of poop.
Taking a brisk walk or jog or choosing some other form of exercise may encourage a bowel movement.
Drink more water
Being dehydrated regularly can make you become constipated. To prevent this, it’s important to drink enough water and stay hydrated.
When you’re constipated, you could try finding relief by drinking some carbonated (sparkling) water to help you rehydrate and get things moving again.
Some studies have found sparkling water to be more effective than tap water at relieving constipation. This includes people with chronic idiopathic constipation or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
However, don’t start drinking more carbonated drinks like sugary soda, as they’re a bad choice for your health and may make your constipation worse.
How To Make Your Bowel Movements Healthy
A diet that contains enough fiber can help to keep the digestive system healthy. The two kinds of fiber are soluble and insoluble, and both are needed in the diet.
Sources of fiber include:
pulses, such as beans or lentils
wholegrain pasta, bread, and cereal
skin of fruits and vegetables, such as potatoes or apples
Foods such as fries, ice cream, and processed foods do not contain a lot of fiber.
Being unable to poop is uncomfortable and frustrating. However, making changes to diet and lifestyle should put a stop to constipation and help to keep bowel movements regular. Walking, exercising, and drinking fluids are all ways to help.
Adding some high-fiber foods to the diet, such as fruit and wholegrain bread, can make a big difference, too.
Now stop worrying about constipation and stop thinking about what makes you poop instantly.
A feminist by thoughts. She would love to have discussions about anything. Always ready to take up new challenges that comes her way. With a Masters degree in Commerce, she is into blogging and is thoroughly enjoying it. As a foodie, she would love to taste various foods. She loves to watch food and travel shows.